Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm NOT pregnant! :)

WOW, is there buzz on the blog about the mention of "nursery"! :) We are eventually moving Easton into Raquelle's room (probably within the next 6-9 months). I'm taking on a design project in the next two months or so and won't have time to work on house stuff for a while and then if we get prego, I'll probably be too tired! :) So, that's why I did Easton's side of the room now. We're hoping to get prego, but nothing on the horizon at the moment!! The room Easton is in will stay a nursery-type room, so, that's why the mural will be nursery-ish. You silly people! If there was news to report...I'd just say so! :)

3 comments:

Michele said...

I don't think you would just say something!! You were loving throwing that last post out there. Leaving all of us hanging:)

Tami said...

Us Silly! Hah, you totally set that one up! Anyways, congratulations on your future pregnancy. Is this the same Jessica who use to be 16? Cause she would not have had more than 2 kids! And I think they would have had to be four years apart! God and Ben have had a good influence on you!Love ya!

Jessica said...

Tami, you need to email me!! I can't find your email address!!!!! Or call me and I'll give it to you...sooo fun to hear from you on the blog!!!!