Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Do you like my flowers?

A little paint and some decorations goes a long way! :) I found these flower graphics on istockphoto and LOVED them...so, I painted them to go above our bookcases. Then, on the dining room wall we finally got some pics hung up...although, I'm going to replace the "scenic" pics I've had in these frames forever with some pics of our kids...hence the saying in the middle of the frames. And the last is our living room when you first walk in. I LOVE the new paint colors throughout the house!! I am just so thankful for this blessing God has given us...it was SO worth the wait!! :)
I took these pics with my point and shoot camera (hence the flash) because I was too lazy to change the lens on my nice one! :) haha



7 comments:

Michele said...

I love the little girl in all your pictures:) Who is that?:)
I can't wait to see it all!!

Jessica said...

It's the pajama princess! :)

.kim.h. said...

You are amazing. AMAZING. It looks awesome, Jess! Nice work! Can't wait to see the photos you put in frames. Love Rocky in all the pics. Too cute!

Unknown said...

wow- I LOVE your taste! gorgeous~ gorgeous~

BETHANY said...

Looks fantastic. :)

Strauss House said...

Looks sooo great, Jessica! I'm sure it's even better in person. Great work!

Alicen said...

looks awesome! are you a designer by any chance??? ;)

if you're missing one of those plastic see through toy-balls, it's behind your recliner! he he

i love how there are always random toys rolling around, tucked away hidden somewhere.