Sunday, September 28, 2008

More painting...

Yes...I think I'm addicted to overhead projectors and paint! :) I'm having so much fun!! Here is Raquelle's side of her room! I love how it turned out!! :) The little girl reminded me of her! So, I thought it was perfect. I still have Easton's side to do (I'm doing a baseball scene with a batter, pitcher, catcher and umpire), but that can wait a bit. Also, I painted some white canvas boards I got on sale and painted a funky frame up above our bed in our master bedroom for like $6!! It's so fun and so personal!!




8 comments:

Jillian Weiss said...

That is adorable!!! Your house is looking so great, no surprise there of course.

BETHANY said...

Super cute! I love the bubbles. :)

Ashley said...

Oh man Jess, will you come help me!!! I LOVE Rocky's room and those canvases are a great idea for a cheap wall hanging. Great job, I love all the color!!

Strauss House said...

WOWZA! Love the little silhouette!

.kim.h. said...

OH. WOW.

Kami said...

Great job!! I need some inspiration for my baby girl's room...

Unknown said...

oh my goodness- I LOVE LOVE it!

Tami said...

Amazing! Wow, Jessica, I'm so impressed with your paintings!

Also, I just wanted to let you know how proud I am of the woman you have become!