Friday, September 5, 2008

My experience...as it relates to Brian Regan

So, I had some crazy stomach pain today and ended up going to the emergency room...I drove myself and was laughing because Brian Regan (my favorite comedian) did a hilarious skit on the exact thing I experienced today! It gave me something to smile about!! If you need a good laugh, check this out!!! And know...this was my day today! And, about two hours later, all my pain was gone and the doctors didn't know why...I guess we'll give a shout out to God and thank Him for healing me!! Although, tonight some of the pain is back, so hopefully we'll figure it out next week. Right now though, it's WAY better than it was earlier!! I'll keep ya all posted IF there's anything to be concerned about - and don't worry...I'm NOT pregnant!! :)

Part 1


Part 2

1 comment:

AshlandFive said...

I guess I'll just comment on this blog, whew sista, you were a serious blogger today!!! I am sorry you had weird belly pain. The body is so weird. Funny that you said that, but I had a side ache today off and on, and was hoping that my appendix wasn't going to burst!!! Thankfully, no. I think my body is still adjusting to the change in my diet. Anyway, the pics of you all were in one word totally HILARIOUS! I was laughing so hard at the mullet Ben pic, and didn't have a hard time imagining him as such. You with the ratted bangs brings me so back to junior high; could we have been friends??? ;) Thanks for the funny end to my Saturday night. Do you like my book I wrote on your comment page? I'll go now, love you!