Saturday, September 20, 2008

Park Days

Last week we were out enjoying the wonderful weather, going to the parks, on long walks and just taking in the last bits of summer!! This week, we've been inside tending to sick kids! :( Easton came down with a pretty high fever Tuesday night and it lasted through Thursday evening. By Friday he was totally back to normal...then, Friday night, Raquelle got the chills and by 11pm her fever was up to 102.5. So, she's lying on the couch with a fever again this morning watching Cinderella. At least it's JUST a fever...I dont' know why, but I'd prefer that to snotty noses and sneezing ANY day of the week!! My sweet sweet friend Julie was supposed to be here all week...she got here Tuesday afternoon and left Wednesday morning!! It was SUCH a bummer, but we didn't think it was a good idea to be in the sickie house for very long!! We miss her already and cherished the few hours we got to hang out together!! :)
So, here's a few pics of LAST week...when we were healthy and playing at the park!! And a couple misc. shots of us around the house. The one of Easton and me (at the end) was taken by Raquelle! :) I love it! :) - photog in the making!







2 comments:

Ashley said...

I am super impressed with that little girl of yours! What a shot! Hope you all are feeling much better.

I am taking your advice on naps... but my little guy is resisting! I'll keep trying but I might be talkin' to you again this week :0)Thanks for you help!

Love Ya'll!!

Jessica Rae said...

Hey Girl, I can't believe how much those two are looking so much alike! What a couple of cuties. Love the hats they are sporting!