Friday, April 25, 2008

Raquelle can READ!!!?

Well, not quite! But if you watch this video, you'd think she could!! She has an amazing memory!! Her cousin Ryder can do the same thing...it's incredible what that kid can recite - maybe it's a Harris thing! :) Here she is "reading" one of her recent favorites, "Where's God when I'm S-Scared?" She's almost has all the words down...it's pretty amazing! She's sooo animated...she makes me laugh!! She should be a little actress!!

Gather your kiddos around and enjoy story-time! :)




5 comments:

Jillian Weiss said...

impressive:) I also liked how she coughed in her sleeve and not on her hands. Chloe has a tough time remembering just to cover her mouth.

Jessica said...

Remember your "cough in your sleeve" video!? :) That's what we do now! :) Thanks to you Jillian!! :)

Strauss House said...

WOW!!! Her little mind never ceases to amaze me!

It's so cute, because you know the little inflections in her voice are probably exactly how you read it to her. So sweet!

.kim.h. said...

OH MY CUTENESS. She is totally ADORABLE. I love it when she looks up at you and makes those cute faces! FUN!

Abby said...

OK that is soo cute. Karis watched it with me and now she wants to watch it again! Forget Disneyfairies.com- we'll just watch Raquelle!

And I can totally see Ben at the end- :) She resembles his expressions!