Friday, October 17, 2008

My baby is gone...

...and is now a little boy!

Yes, the clippers came out last night and the hair fairy took my little baby's curls away...revealing a tough little boy all of a sudden full of mischief! :) He used to have this sweet, innocent look to him with all those curls, but now he looks so much tougher...and not so innocent!! It's actually nice to not have to mess with the mess, but I do miss the curls...just a bit! :) However, it was high time to cut it off...now he's definitely all boy and he won't get the girl comments anymore!! :)

A before shot...my sweet baby!

5 comments:

Strauss House said...

Wow, what a difference! I love both versions of the "do". :o)

.kim.h. said...

NO. YOU. DID. NOT. :(

He looks so OLD!!! (Looks cute though!)

Kami said...

He looks so much older!! I can't part with Jude's hair quite yet. Even though we get girl comments ALL the time.

BETHANY said...

I love it!!!

Ashley said...

WoW!!! Did you guys do it yourself?? I cant get Linc to sit still enough anymore... his hair is the longest it has ever been!

Easton is such a handsome critter :0)