Saturday, October 25, 2008

My amazing 3 yr old!


I am so proud of Raquelle. First of all we gave her a very long name, which now I'm realizing makes it a bit tough when learning to write her name! However, she is doing amazing!! In fact, she pretty much knows how to write all the letters in the alphabet. With the exception of X, Y & Z...for some reason the diagonals in them makes them tough for her...although, she's almost got it. So, here she is writing her favorite word! :) One thing that's been a fun game to play with the white board is I'll say, "What does 'frog' start with?" and she'll write and F. It's been a little tough getting her to sit and "play school" and practise her letters, but this game has been so fun for her...and I think now that she's getting better at her letters, she's enjoying it more. What a big girl...it's SO amazing how fast they grow up!!





No comments: