Tuesday, November 27, 2007

A Fun Comparison

This morning I saw Easton "strike a pose" as he was grabbing at his toes! It totally reminded me of a "pose" I had seen of Raquelle at his age. So, I quickly took a picture of him and went back in my Rocky archives and found it! Here is Easton just a few weeks older than his sister, striking a very similar pose! It's a little weird, but to me they look a lot alike...except Raquelle has those dark eyes and that narrow forehead (before surgery)...and Easton is HUGE compared to her!! :) He's a little slumped down and not looking at the completly same angle...but, what do you all think?


Look at how much longer he is! Big boy! :)

2 comments:

Mathia Family said...

Wow! How fun that you caught that on camera, it's almost exactly the same pose! I cannot believe how similar they look, pose aside.

Strauss House said...

Cuties! They are most definitely related. :o)