Sunday, November 25, 2007

6 month photoshoot

Our sweet happy boy will be 6 months in a week! Crazy how fast time is flying with number 2! I took these pics real quick while Raquelle was napping! - too quick because it wasn't until aftewards I realized I shot the whole thing with my ISO set at 1600 (for all you photographers that's not good when you have decent lighting - it should have been around 400)!! UGH! :) - oh, well, I managed to get a couple cute shots amidst all the "noise"!

Yes, he's pretty much an independent sitter - except when he wants something out of reach - then down he goes!



He's found his tongue! This is his favorite face...with the tip of his tongue sticking out of his mouth! :) - or sucking his lower lip! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Can you PLEASE come help me get a good shot of Linc?? I need help!
:0)

Strauss House said...

Nice work! I'm sure his whole life he's going to hear about how awesome his eyes are but it's true! Is this in the garage??