Friday, November 9, 2007

My Cutie-pies


It's hard to take just pics of Easton because Raquelle LOVES to "see Raquelle!" So, I got her with her brother a few times and then tried to get some of just him again...to which she jumps in front of the camera and said, "see Raquelle!" - hence the second shot of her with her infamous blanket and "yellow" bear! - and brother blurrred out in the background!! :)

Nana and I went for a walk with Raquelle the other day. It was georgous outside and right when the sun was setting so I took my camera along to get some cool sun shots in the field...however, I forgot the sun sets an hour earlier now so we totally missed the sunsetting in the field and then it started to get dark...So, as cute as these pics are, I had to settle and use my on-camera flash!! Ugh, I hate doing that, but I even hate missing special moments more! - So, I had to do it cuz Raquelle wanted to rest on these steps with Nana on the way home from our walk. They were so giggly, so I got some cute shots!



1 comment:

Sara Shearer said...

I love the pictures of Nana and Raquelle. You definitely captured their joyfulness! So sweet...