Monday, November 12, 2007

My first "TOOF"



As Raquelle says, "Brother has his first toof!" Yes, he does...as small as it is (you might have to zoom in), it's there and causing fussy moments! I forgot how sharp they are too...like little daggers in their mouths...careful sticking anything in there now! :) It's come in crooked, so I'm sensing braces will be in our near future! :) Fun times!! Better start saving now!! I think he's got the one next to it coming in too, because he's not been sleeping all that well lately...LOTS of slobber, and LOTS of sucking on his paci!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

oh man, I am not looking forward to that! did you ever try those natural teething tablets??
Hugs!

Jessica said...

They work awesome and help them sleep too!! :)

Mathia Family said...

Teething tablets?? What? I need some of those! Taylor has been cranky too. I love the blog by the way, the header is SO cute!

Jamie said...

Congrats, Easton!!
-Jamie ;0)