Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome to the World of Photoshop


I recently have learned the difference of shooting in high quality JPEG or shooting in RAW. If you've got photoshop, you can batch edit and change the coloring on RAW photos SOO easily, thereby saving TONS of time!! This isn't the best picture of Easton, but he was my little model as I was shooting in different settings on my camera...I'm still trying to learn my camera. hehe However, that being said, with Photoshop, I was able to change the coloring so he looks more "flesh-toned" and add some shadows, more true color and lots of other fun stuff!! I did this in just a minute or two and was AMAZED at the before and after...so, I had to share!! See, I'm not as good of a photographer as I appear!! - I'm learning secrets in photoshop!! :)

Oh, one more note...the idea of using BeBe Photography is out the window...there are far too many photography studios named that, one being in Washington. So, I'll have to come up with something else!! :) Maybe our next child will have green eyes and we can call it BeBeGe - haha!

No comments: