Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My wonderful family

This is my princess...all smiles and being soo silly! She makes me laugh everyday!!

Easton and Daddy were sitting on the couch watching baseball - the Braves of course! Ben was teaching Easton everything he needs to know to go pro by the age of 2!! :) As you can see...Easton is loving every minute of it - totally relaxed and enjoying being in daddy's arms!

A few fun family facts:
1. Easton is now rolling over from his belly to his back! Fortunately he can't do this while wrapped up or with blankets on him, so it hasn't effected his sleep too much!

2. Easton also rolled off the couch for the first time...whoops! :) But, he's a tough guy...only screamed for like 5 min. until I finally nursed him!! :) We'll have to work on his "tough guy" skills!!

3. Raquelle is now officially potty trained!! YEAH! Not at night or naps, but during the day she's been dry for several days!! Thanks to Kim and Shannon...my sister in laws...for a few ideas that worked REALLY good!! - I almost gave up! But, the Lord was faithful and gave me wisdom through these girls!! Naked buns and sticker charts with jelly beans did the trick!! :) Praise the Lord...I was able to put down all of our area rugs yesterday!!

4. I reserved www.jessicaharrisphotography.blogspot.com for future photoshoots so I no longer have to "clog" our family blog with photography projects! There's nothing on there now, but hopefully will be soon...when I have another photoshoot! :)

That's all for now...thanks for check'n in! God Bless!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

look at those two little old men sitting on the couch! Love Easton's cozy outfit and Raquelle is cute as ever!! Hugs :0)

Jamie said...

Kendra was so excited about her call from Raquelle announcing that she was now wearing big girl underpanties. Kendra told EVERYONE we saw that day about it--clerks at the store, friends we saw... EVERYone! She joyfully exclaimed to each unsuspecting person, "Raquelle is wearing big girl underpanties, just like me!" A few days later, with her most serious face, she asked me if Jesus was wearing underpanties... Oh my. Look what you started, Raquelle! ;0) Can't wait to see your photo blog, Jess!!!
Love,
Jamie :0)