Friday, September 14, 2007

Welcome little Zach!

Another beautiful bundle of joy! Raquelle, Easton and I went to Alice's house for a playdate with her beautiful family. While I was there, I couldn't help taking some pics of their new little gift...Mr. Zach who is 4 weeks old! I also snapped some pics of mommy in action loving on her little man...Alice is SUCH a beauty and makes photography sooo easy!! Thanks Alice for letting me mess up your home and take some pictures of your beautiful little man! :)



As you all know Alice is an amazing pianist...so, I HAD to include this one because his expression is priceless! "Mom, do I have to practice today!??"


They are just sooo sooo kissable!

2 comments:

Alicen said...

Oh Jessica, you're such an incredible blessing! You're a woman of many gifts- not to mention a wonderful godly mommy too! Thank you for bringing tears to my eyes with these photos. You've really blessed my heart... Thank you! Thank you again for the precious family heirloom you've created for us! (Girl, you gotta go pro!)

Yoohoo said...

sorry to interrupt the baby-fest, but my nephew looks like he's a little jaundice. i'm sure he's going to his baby wellness exams but just case no one said anything about it... well, i am. other than that, are you sure that's alice's baby? needs more yellow genes in him.