Saturday, December 13, 2008

No, that isn't sweat!


I got home from a baby shower this morning to find my son, my beautiful baby boy, with a "sweat ring"! :) - well, actually it's drool! And, this has been how he looks everyday this past week since he won't keep a bib on!! I looks like he just got back from a run, but oh no...that's just his first set of clothes before his next wardrobe change due to the drool!! FUN TIMES! He's got bronchitis and is on his 4th day of anitbiotics...but, after wiping his nose for the past two weeks, mama finally got it too! - just a runny nose for me, but yuck! I'm taking lots of drugs and doing pretty good though. I just had to share these silly-face pics with you because the drool thing is hilarious!
This pic (above) is his silly face! It seems like whenever I ask him to"come here" or say "I'm going to get you", he starts to walk backwards slowly while giving me this face! It always makes me laugh...although, he does it when he's been naughty too...and that doesn't make me laugh! :)



Look at that hair...are those horns?! :)