Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas at Home

What a wonderful day we had yesterday! After my family arrived up from Salem, we hung out all day and ate and ate and ate! We finally got a game of Apples to Apples in after dinner and my sister won...apparently the first time she's won anything (according to her) at our house! :) She was pleased to say the least..especially because it was my pick of her card that handed her the victory! I guess you had to be here to witness the hysterics of that moment! :)
Anyhoo, we got to spend lots of time with my new nephew again...he is SUCH a sweet baby! They wanted me to get a family photo and although there was very few places to stand, we managed to get one in. The cuz'ns had a fun time together...definetly "kiss'n cuz'ns" as they loved giving baby Jordan sweet kisses all the time.
I made my first ham and boy it was good. I put it in the crock pot, poured a can of coke all over it, then poured a half cup of pineapple juice on it and turned it on low until it was done. It was SO juicy and perfectly delicious. I was happy it all turned out well, as I was nervous with it being my first time and all my family here. All in all we got spoiled, got fat, and fell asleep happy...a wonderful end to a perfect day! Thank you Jesus for loving us soo much to send your Son!! And thank you Jesus for the showers of blessings you give our family every year!!


Todd was actually holding Jordan over the snow, and I just "erased" his arm! :) It looks like he's floating on a white background...pretty weird - but we liked it! :)

Raquelle's favorite...nail polish!! - complete with sprinkle/gems to decorate the nails...thanks Mimi!
And, she was THRILLED with her new bean bag...again, thanks Mimi and grandpa! :)
The only bummer of the whole day is that I didn't get a pic of our WHOLE family at the table!! :( So, hopefully when we all get together again, we'll get a pic!! Although, I did get all these of Easton...he thought "drinking" his yogurt was SO funny...especially when all of us were laughing with him...he was DYING laughing, it was SO funny!! You'll need to click on the pic to see all his expressions...and the mess!! - see I do let my kids get messy (from time to time)! :)

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

Adorable kids!! I love the pictures!