Friday, March 14, 2008

Our little rocker! - and I don't mean Metallica



We were hang'n in sister's room the other day and I realized Easton loves her little rocking chair that her nana painted for her to match her room (it was actually Ben's chair when we was a baby)! So, I put him in it and he just started rock'n and rock'n and rock'n!! It was hilarious!! He wasn't doing it a ton in this video, but you get the idea...also...YES, I know, it's not a highchair, it's a rocking chair! - mushy-mommy-mind! :)
Enjoy

6 comments:

Alicen said...

I love all your video clips! They all make me giggle. By the way, this is a comment to Ben.... nice girly rocking chair... didn't know you were into pretty flower things... ha ha! ;) j/k

Eischens said...

I love that Rachelle is in a princess dress! :) He is such a doll!

Strauss House said...

You are quite the skilled camera lady! Recording Easton, keeping him from falling off the chair, removing foreign objects from blocking the frame, giving supporting actresses direction, AND giving commentary!! :o)

Cute, cute, cute!

Jessica said...

Yes Mindy...as you know you must be super-mom when the camera turns on!! I should have told everyone to MUTE it!!! :) :)

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I am impressed too! My last video shoot with Linc almost turned out with squash and apple sauce on the camera! I love the polka dots too, super cute :0) And of course Miss Snow White, so fun! Keep the videos coming, I love feeling like I am right there!

hugs