Tuesday, March 18, 2008

First Word - and it's the best one EVER!

Yes, Easton has said his first word!! - MAMA!!! I LOVE it of course!! He's said it a few times and Ben and I keep saying, "Does he mean to say it?!" - but today I knew he knew what he was doing because he was tired and began crawling towards me and said, "mamamama!" Then, later today at lunch I got him to say it on camera for you all to hear!! I was in the middle of feeding him lunch and grabbed the camera, so he's a little cranky because he was watching me holding his food!! :)

Now we need to work on "dadddaadada"!! :)

7 comments:

Strauss House said...

We thought it was going to be "meeple"! :o) That's so awesome and I can't believe you caught it on camera!

Unknown said...

HAHA - I should work on "meeple" - that would be hilarious!!

BETHANY said...

Good job Easton!!

Sara Shearer said...

Thanks so much for sharing!!! That is one of the sweetest moments in a Mama's life. :)

Alicen said...

i can just hear (in your voice) how much that melts your heart! so sweet!

Ashley said...

Oh man! I can't wait... that just melts my heart :0)

The Boehme (pronounced Bay-me) family said...

Aww, so sweet!