Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Just hang'n around the house today

Today was a beautiful day!! A frozen morning brought on a 2-hour delay for my husband's school (aka: he got to hang with the fam this morning a bit longer than usual). It was great!! This afternoon brought some sun in the windows which made for good lighting for some pics of my kiddos. I haven't felt like I've taken very many lately...it's been so dark and rainy. So, here's one of each kiddo and a pic of some "Popsicle toes"! :)



A little of Easton:

A little over-exposed but I loved how his eyes are sooo blue!


Little E looking out the front window (I love when it's blue sky cuz his eyes just gleeeeam)!


Raquelle and I played beauty parlor this afternoon which made for some fun toes! :)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow, Raquelle's toes look very professional -good job Mommy!!! - Nice pics too - I really love the first one of Raquelle with her head down - so precious and sweet.
Suzanne

lundbergfamily said...

Jessica I LOVE the one of Raquelle looking down, the bw one. It is so crisp and the detail is just perfect! Please teach me your ways! :)