Friday, January 25, 2008

It's COOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLD!!


It has been SOOO cold here lately! - and DRY! I've only taken Easton out of the house for a few errands here and there and still his little cheeks are soo red and chapped!! He must have sensitive skin!! - although, I caught Raquelle taking a huge pump of lotion and slathering it all over her hands! When I asked her what she was doing she said, "Mom, my hands are real real dry!" :) Silly girl!!

And, no, I didn't put blush on his cheeks or photoshop them...they're really that red! - at least he's happy!! :) And, also, don't worry...I'm putting lotion/medicine on them! :)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I was just showing your blog off to my friend Katie (mainly your AMAZING photography) and we concur... Easton is GORGEOUS! TOO cute :0)

Sara Shearer said...

Jessica, you have two beautiful children. Easton is such a handsome guy. His hair sweeping, rosey cheeks, and blue eyes. PRECIOUS!!!!