Thursday, January 3, 2008

Another fun comparison

Easton at 7 months

Easton is sooo close to crawling!! He's doing the push-ups and then rolls over onto his bottom to side-ways sit (hasn't quite figured out he can push himself up to a full sit). It's soo funny because again this morning I saw him doing something I knew I had a picture of Raquelle doing...so, again, I grabbed my camera and took some pics, then went back into Rocky's archives to dig them out...and here you go!

Raquelle at 7 months

It's soo fun to see them both progessing about the same!! Crazy to think he'll be running around and carrying on conversations just like Raquelle does here in the next year or two!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Jess,
I'm loving this comparison thing! Keep 'em comin'!! It is very fun.
Love,
Jamie :0)