Wednesday, March 9, 2011

More party pics

She got legos for her birthday! - and she's been building building building ever since!! I love it...that's what I used to do all the time when I was little! She has built several houses all by herself just by following the instructions...that's just like her daddy! - he loves to read instructions! :)
I made a lollipop cake that stood up like a lollipop. I totally ran out of time and with an hour left for the party I squished all the colors together to form a tie-die lollipop instead of the swirls like I had intended to do! To see more cake pics you can look at my cake blog here. Next party...the cake MUST be done the day before the party!! If it wasn't for my mother in law, there would have been no decorations! Thanks nana!!!!!!!! You're the best!! :)

Oh my sweet girl!! Love you loads!!!

1 comment:

Jillian Weiss said...

Looks like so much fun Jessica! Our girls are growing up so fast. Raquelle is such a beautiful little girl:)