Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A fun comparison...again!

I'm sorry it's been MONTHS since I've posted anything!! I have sweet pics of my babes, but it's a matter of sitting down long enough to get them off my camera!!

However, I had to do this one because it was soo stink'n fun!! Harper is rolling over now and grabbing at her toes! She just turned 4 months a week ago or so and is sooo strong! Gotta love those belly babies! :) She was sitting in her boppy holding her toes and I remembered I had taken some pics of the other kids doing the same thing at about the same age! So, I quickly snapped a pic and began digging back on the blog and I found them!! So, here are all my babes together, on the same boppy, holding their feet the same way! :) SO FUN! You might have to click on the pic to zoom in...

Harper is such a little Harris - and such a great blend of both her sis and her bro! I love it!
And here's Easton trying to be a baby! :) LOL! A little different than the pic above...only 3 + years later! Silly boy!

1 comment:

Strauss House said...

How fun - love this!