Monday, May 11, 2009

My Mother's Day

I had a blessed Mother's Day! My honey went above and beyond!! He gave me this sweet necklace with a little mamma and baby on it. I was very surprised because earlier in the week he let me buy this....

LOOK OUT CAKE WORLD! This is my mother's day and birthday present all wrapped up in one! Thanks Nana and Ben! So, the necklace was an extra surprised I really enjoyed!!

We spent the day yesterday in Salem with my family. I made my sister and mom a couple cake purses...they were so good! - and beautiful! I was SO happy with how they turned out. I'll be putting close-ups on my new blog...Jessicakes - but here is a sneak peak! :)

Happy Mother's Day!!

3 comments:

Alicen said...

the cutest cakes i've ever seen!!! seriously! so sassy and beautiful, just like your whole family.

i'm totally coveting your mixer.... i've wanted one forever! the silver one rocks! can't wait for your next creation!!! i just may be putting in an order soon Miss Jessicakes!! you deserve all the goodies... you're such a blessing to everyone! love ya girl!!!

ps) way to go Ben on the necklace too!

Abby said...

Your cakes are amazing. And you will LOVE the mixer. I seriously use mine several times a week- I have had it for over 10 years and never an issue with it. They are amazing. And you can also make cookies so fast- just dump the ingredients in one at a time and you are done. And bread too!! It is great. Good job on the cakes.

The Boggs Family said...

Those cakes are darling!! I'm so glad that you got a kitchenaid- how exciting!! And a great necklace to top it all off- you are loved!!