Thursday, April 30, 2009

My little Picasso kids

I haven't posted pics of the kids in sooo long! Sorry grandparents! :) I've been taking them, just haven't been sitting down to process them and get them out of the camera! :) Here are a few from today...I got out the finger paints and spread out some paper in the play room and they went to town...until they got their hands "dirty"! They both wanted to wash their hands several times in the first five minutes and finally I just decided to get out the paint brushes!!! I kept saying, "It's okay to get dirty...don't worry about it!" But ohh no...those hands had to be clean! :) What have I done! - I've created clean monsters!! :) LOL!! Easton was even taking the wipes and trying to clean the paint off his painting!!! :) Oh well, it was still super fun!!




1 comment:

Shaylee the Rose said...

That is too funny! I love that they didn't want to get their hands dirty! Great pictures!

Amy