Monday, July 21, 2008

HE WALKS!!!

Finally our little man has decided he CAN walk! He's been cruising furniture for the past couple months and just holding onto one hand for the past several weeks, but just hasn't let go! - until today!!! He just decided he could do it and literally, I set him down and he took off walking all by himself! It was crazy! As soon as he did that, I grabbed the camera and this video of him walking is just a few minutes after his first walk! Look'n good for being brand new!!! This is what he did when I first set him down...just took off towards daddy! :) :)
Raquelle took a little step here and there and finally started walking, but he just boom, walked! It's SO cool...I can't wait for him to be chas'n her around the house!! Ahhhh, the giggles and laughter to come!

2 comments:

Strauss House said...

SOOOOOOO cute!! I could watch this over and over - his little step are adorable. Go Easton!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! What a cute little shuffle :0) YEAH!!