Sunday, July 20, 2008

Back from Kay's Camp

...and recovering! :)

Another fun weekend in Florence/Reedsport! Thanks Aunt Kay for a wonderful kids camp!! She thought of everything! The food, the games, the treats, the treasure hunts, the box of oats - it was such a fun experience for the kids!!! Here's a few pics from the last weekend. The recovering part is that the day after we got home, I got really sick, went to the doctor and found out I have strep throat! - from where I picked that up, I have NO idea, but so far it's just me and the kids and Ben are doing fine!! Today was my third day on anti-biotics, so hopefully we'll all skate through this one without any other issues!! CRAZY!

Kay had this great little treasure hunt all set up with clues and fun treats along the way. It was out in their back yard and orchard area! What a great idea!!
One of the treats along the way!


Easton was loving the bin full of oats! Had to watch him like a hawk or they were in his mouth by the hand full!! :)
The drive home...passing time being silly! - fortunately we got to stop in Corvallis for a little Woodstocks pizza pick-up on the way home! YUUUUUMMY! :)




1 comment:

Ashley said...

I think I know of the perfect house just for your family!!! It is just down the street from ME! We had SO much fun getting to see you all for a couple of days at camp. You are SO insightful and I love hearing what you have to say about anything and everything. It was great to see the kids and Ben too!

Love you!! Hugs!