Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A photo date with my girl

This afternoon I took Raquelle out on the town with me for a "photo-date". I haven't taken pics of just Raquelle for a while and today was SO beautiful!! We're starting to keep her up from taking a nap so she won't sit in bed until 9-10pm at night, so during Easton's nap, we ventured out! - and she did GREAT! It was a blast! And, afterwards, we ended up at Jamba for a little reward (after bribing her towards the end for a few more shots)! :) After I got home and looked at these pics, I'm shocked at how she is a little girl, not a toddler anymore and how quickly that baby-toddler phase goes!! It's amazing!! - she is a beautiful little girl!! Thank you Lord for the blessings in my life!!






Her yummy "milkshake" - which was really just a whole bunch of fruit! :) hehehe
(Above) After Jamba Juice I took this "self-portrait" of both of us...but, because of my 50mm lens, this is all I could get! Although, I kinda like it!!! It's funky!

From inspiration from my sis-in-law and her four year old son...I handed my camera over to my three year old and told her to take some pics of mommy (she's been practicing A LOT with my super old camera from college). Here's one of her shots of me!! - a rare opportunity to see me out from behind the camera! :) I thought she did awesome!! :) - and as soon as we got home it was all about "mom, I need to take a picture of _______!" with my "nice" camera of course!! So, we'll have to only do that on special occassions or one of these days I'm afraid I'll find my "nice" camera in her room or something!! AHHH! :)

4 comments:

Strauss House said...

Love them all! Raquelle just keeps getting more and more beautiful and you captured her personality so well.

Also - tell her nice job with her photo of you! (who also look gorgeous!)

Michele said...

I love this pictures. Ben better watch out because she is just way to cute!!!!!

Jamie said...

My fav is the two of you together, and I LOVE the one she got of you, too! VERY fun!!

Eischens said...

She really is a big little girl! You've done a good job teaching her all the cute poses too!