Thursday, February 21, 2008

We're back!

Well, we're back! - Finally healthy I should say!! Sorry to all the bloggers who are wondering where we've been...but it's been SICK around here! :( My little kiddos both got bronchitis and Easton had an ear infection on top of it all. So, it's been snotty and messy around here for a couple weeks! - but PRAISE the LORD the sick demons have left the building! - at least for a while! :) - until we go back to church! LOL!

Raquelle will be three in a week or so and MAN she is SO into being a princess and playing Cinderella! "Mom!" she'll say, "You be the prince and I'll be Cinderella!" or "Mom, you be the fairy godmother and I'll be Cinderella!" Either way, she'll act out her part down to crying on the fairy godmother's lap until I say, "Bippity-boppity-boo!" Then she'll stand up with an AWE'd expression on her face and say, "Look at my beautiful gown!" Then she'll go to the ball and dance with the prince (aka: mom)...just in time to, literally, drop her slipper and race into the kitchen to hide until the prince comes knocking on her door to ask her if she'll try it on! Then I swoop her up and dance with her as we "fall in love!" Oh my, we play this constantly!! Sometimes I have to say, "Sorry girl, momma's tired of playing Cinderella", which to that she always says, "WHY!?"! This is the reason I can't WAIT until Easton is older and he can be the prince!! :)

Here she is with her Cinderella alfit on and her 1001 expressions! :)



7 comments:

.kim.h. said...

Yea! You're back! She is so funny! She looks so grown up with her hair pulled back like that! Is that her birthday outfit?

Michele said...

I just love your pictures you take!!

Abby said...

She is so cute...too bad she doesn't live closer to our girls...they reenact Cinderella several times a day too! Must be a 3 yo thing because she is definitely Karis' favorite too!
I don't know if you have done this yet or not but there are tons of free clip art and coloring pages online that you can make stickers or just color on.

Strauss House said...

She is such a beautiful princess! That second picture is so sassy and adorable - love the expression. I wonder if she'd want to pretend Mr. Bunny/Bear was the prince? I don't know, kids have such great imaginations!

Sara Shearer said...

What a beautiful girl! I love Raquelle's imagination. Your such a good Mama to play along. I'm glad your all feeling better. We are really looking forward to spring and summer. Less Colds!

Kristi said...

Her expressions are great! Glad the Harris Fam is feeling better.

Mathia Family said...

Glad you're back and healthy! Great photos!! :)