Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Rocky's Balloon

I have the sweetest and most thoughtful husband! He is the best daddy! We got home from buying our minivan last night at 10:30pm and he went to the store and got Raquelle a singing balloon and a few other things for her birthday today. She turns three years old today....I can't believe how fast it's gone! So, she absolutely LOVES this GIANT balloon!! - Daddy knew she would! But, he forgot that I would be home with the crazy thing and having to listen to it ALL morning! Here's a taste of the very loud singing princess balloon!!!
P.S...note at the end a little "booty" action by Easton! :)


And yes...we are proud owners of a 2006 Kia Sedona minivan! - it's getting cleaned up/serviced today and I'll post pics tomorrow! We are soo excited! It's so nice! I have spent countless hours researching, calling, negotiating, etc...so, I'm soooooo glad it's finally behind us!! And if you know of anyone that needs a 1992 Honda Civic with 220,000 miles on it, let us know! :) - Ben's been upgraded to the Accord!! :)




8 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCKY!!! We love you!

Congrats on the new minivan jess, we are looking at selling both our car and truck and getting a four door tacoma... it's stressful :0) Can't wait to see pics!

Anyway, Have a ton of Fun with your big girl today and give her a big hug from all of us!

mudrash said...

sounds works for other people, just not us

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Raquelle!! THREE!

How long does helium last? 'Cause it's funny... that's exactly how long it's going to be until we'll be able to make it up for a visit... ;0)

Love to you all,

Jamie :0)

Mary Lou said...

Happy Birthday Raquelle! What an exciting day!

Jessica, I laughed so hard while the balloon sang......nap time will probably be a very welcome occurance for you today!

Alicen said...

What??!! Where did time go!?? 3 already? Golly. I guess mine is turning 3 in a couple of months too... so bitter sweet isn't it?

Happy birthday princess girl Racquelle! Enjoy your week and God bless you with lot more fun and love! Kara says "hi" too!

Unknown said...

ooooh my goodness- I think I went crazy sometime during the three minute video- how did you make it through the whole day? haha- and there's no way you could take her birthday balloon away from her!! Way to endure, super mom!! :)

Mathia Family said...

I'm glad for you that this popped. :) It's so fun to see the kids happy, but I can see where that might get a tiny bit old after the 100th time you hear it. ;) Love the booty action

Sara Shearer said...

Hey Jessica, I only listned to the song three times and its still in my head. Are you still singing this song??? What a good Daddy to bring home this "SPECIAL" balloon!