Sunday, December 16, 2007

The first time in TWO years!

For the past two days our family has been down in Salem visiting with my brother Jared (top middle), his wife Shannon (the beauty in the middle), and their two beautiful kiddos Ethan (standing between my mom and dad) and Brady (on my dad's lap). This is the first time all my family has gathered together in two years...and the first time I got to meet Brady! What a sweet, sweet baby he is...so much like Easton! We hung out and had a big sleepover at my sister Stacie (on the left holding Easton) and Brother-in-law Todd's (above Stacie) house. Thanks for hosting the whole family! It was fun, lots of games and lots of junk food (Shannon and I left thinking we probably gained 3lbs each)! I thank the Lord for such a wonderful family!


I get a kick out of Raquelle's pose (on my mom's lap) - click on the pic for a close-up. She looks like she's modeling! Silly girl!! Anyhoo...Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

9 comments:

Strauss House said...

What a nice family photo - everyone is so beautiful. Did you do that with a self-timer?! If so, I am IMPRESSED!

.kim.h. said...

Beautiful photo, Jess! Your kiddos are SO beautiful!!!!!! Easton is getting more handsome by the minute!

Jessica said...

Yup...it was a self-timer and I got REALLY lucky! I only had to "clip" in Brady because he was looking down in all the other pics. Everyone else was look'n just like that! :)

Alicen said...

Wow! What a stunning family. It's nice to see the family tree all in one photo. God bless you all!

Suzanne said...

Wow! You have a very handsome family - I love Raquelle's picture - cute girl. Great Pic!

Kami said...

I love your photo and the borders around it. Nice work and Merry Christmas!

Mathia Family said...

What a beautiful family, and photo! I love the card that you made out of it! :)

Jamie said...

Bee-yoo-ti-full!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you Friday!
Love,
J :0)

Chris and Dana said...

That is an awesome picture guys! What a gorgeous family!!!