Friday, October 5, 2007

Slobber Monster

It must be a 4 month "graduation" thing, but the little man has figured out how to blow raspberries with his tongue! It's SOO cute...had to get the video camera out! He has this little cooing sound he makes when he blows. Here's a few pics of him getting all slobbery while jumping in his jumper...hence the blurriness of the second picture! :) But, still cute so I had to put it in...if you zoom in, you'll see all the slobber! :)


I had to include a token pic of the princess cuz I thought this was such a cute picture of her! :)



2 comments:

.kim.h. said...

Adorable, as always. And, of course, fabulous skills on your part! :) You rock.

Jamie said...

I must confess; I opted not to zoom in for a close-up of the slobber... ;0) And, I wanted to say that I LOVE your new header!! Fabulous!
Love,
Jamie :0)