Wednesday, October 24, 2007

As we go...

So, yesterday we went on a walk to the post office and the Village. I took my camera along the way to see what kind of pics I could take in the Village with the old buildings and antique shops. Well, I learned something valuable about my princess along the way...to take pics of her "as we go"! That worked the best!! I got some fun shots...I couldn't decide so I had to include lots! It was a fun walk, and a rewarding picture session and by the end of it, we were still friends! :) It was a win-win...taking pictures as we go!








5 comments:

Strauss House said...

Love the ones with the leaves behind her - her eys are soooo beautiful!

Jamie said...

Wow! LOTS of good pics, Jess! I, too, love the colors with her and the leaves. I think my favs are the last 3 with her in front of the wall.
Love,
J :0)

Ashley said...

I love your kid so much! She has such great character and I can totally see it in these pics!
Hugs!

Sara Shearer said...

Such a beautiful, sweet girl. I like them all but enjoy the last few with the fence. What a character.

.kim.h. said...

She is full of spunk, that girl! Hilarious. I love the ones with the leaves behind her also. Great colors! Nice job, momma.