Friday, June 10, 2011

Another comparison



This pooooor neglected blog!! Sorry all for not posting cute pics of the kids!! I have them, but haven't gotten around to posting. Although, I thought this would be a fun post! - check it out...my three babes, all a few weeks from each other doing the exact same thing! :)
Harper as progressed physically a little faster than the other two - probably because they're constantly running around and she wants to be in the action so much. She started crawling before she even turned 7 months old!!

Here's Harper at 6.5 months

Easton at 7 months

Raquelle at 7 monthsSO fun! They are so similar it's funny! - Yet Ms. Harper is very different in personality than the other two! Super social, fidgety, wants to be in the action, dramatic! - oh no! :) She's a hoot!! I can't wait for her to start talking and for that personality to bloom! ;) Love her!!!

1 comment:

The Boggs Family said...

I love the comparisons!! So cute!