Saturday, January 2, 2010

A few more highlights from Reedsport

Yes...this is my SON - Easton! :) LOL!! This picture will haunt him I'm sure when he is 18 years old! :) - good bribe material!
He found nana's fun wig and put it on...he was laughing so hard!!! - and so were we!!! I guess if we ever had a blondie, this is what she would look like!!
Lots of wrestling! That is Byron (Ben's bro) at the bottom of the pile!! The kids LOVED all the playtime they got!!



One morning around 11am, Easton asked to go upstairs to rest. Occassionally we'll let him listen to worship music during a rest time/time out so Ben fastened him in and put him in our bed. After 30min. of not hearing anything from him, I went upstairs and he was OUT! He slept like this for over an hour and a half - at 11am in the morning!! So funny!! Early nap I guess...it was SO sweet!!