Saturday, November 22, 2008

A visit with my sweet nephew

We were able to head down to my sister's house today to hang out with our new nephew for a while. We even got to take him to visit with his great grandma for the first time!!
What a sweetie pie little Jordan is - and a great sleeper! :) hehe...after some gas "juice" to make his tummy feel better. He is sooo stink'n cute!! There were LOTS of kisses in the house today...mommy and daddy are in LOVE with this little bundle of joy. It's so sweet to see how Todd and Stacie are addicted to this little man! We love you guys! Thanks for letting us hang out and watch the Beavers WIN against Arizona - GO BEAVS!!




3 comments:

Strauss House said...

He's just so C.U.T.E.!!

Great pics too!

meg said...

beautiful pictures! congratulations he looks like he will be so loved and blessed by all of you.

Abby said...

He is so cute and those are amazing pictures. I don't even know your sister but my eyes are filled with tears. I am so happy for your whole family!! What a blessing for all of you. God is so good...I love how He ordains families!! We are in the process of adopting a little guy (2 yrs old) so adoption is near and dear to my heart.