Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Life Update

Things are beginning to get a bit crazy here!! We're counting down to move date!! May 31st we're putting everything in storage and I'm taking the kiddos to my sister's house until daddy is done with school up here and will meet us there for the summer. We will resume the house hunting once we get down there. I'm looking forward to this "extended vacation". I feel like that's what it will be because we're packing some big suitcases, bringing some toys and are just going to be bumming around all summer!! Hopefully a lot of family time and hang'n out to look forward too! - no more house projects, outdoor projects, etc!! - well, until we buy that fixer we're probably destined to have!! :) - it will a great "calm" before the home-improvement storm!! - not that we won't find a house that will be all done, we're just not counting on that happening with the price range we're looking at! :)
Also, my baby boy is turning one in two weeks! - so, amidst the craziness, little E is going to be one!! He is walking all over when he holds onto sister's stroller or shopping cart or our fingers. I can see within the next month or so, he'll be chasing sister around whatever house we're living in! - that will be fun! He has developed this amazing "girly" scream too that is ear-piercing and then followed up by a BIG ol' smile!! I think he thinks he can scream like sister too!! So, Ben's been trying to re-train that into a "manly" holler, not a girly-scream! :) I'm sure he'll eventually get it. It's pretty funny!
I've attached a few pics of the kiddos hang'n outside with all the wonderful weather we've been having! Thanks GOODNESS the heat has passed! - I felt like I was going to melt!! Can't wait for my sister's house, they have air conditioning!!!!!!!! We'll keep everyone updated when we get down there and settled, and of course, will let everyone know if there is any news on the house-hunting. Until then, we'd appreciate your prayers!! Hugs to all!

Yes, we'll eventually cut his hair, but for now, I like the curls, it makes him look like a baby still!! :) I'm not ready to let go of those yet!!

The "poser/model/actress"-to be! :)

2 comments:

.kim.h. said...

Don't cut the curls! Don't cut the curls! Don't cut the curls!

Ashley said...

I love the curls too! Linc's hair is straight as a board, it just sticks out when it gets long :0) Thanks for the update, I have been missing the blog posts and pictures! Linc has the same girly screem too, he's a diva!!! (Don't tell Levi I said that!) He also does dinosaur impersonations whic are far more masculine!

And the prayer train continues!