Friday, August 24, 2007

Photoshoot with Easton

I went to Lewis and Clark College to take some pics of Easton. Raquelle is in Reedsport with her Nana and Pops all weekend, so I got some GREAT focused time to do a photo shoot. He was such a little trouper!! Finally fell asleep towards the end so I could get some sweet sleeping baby shots. He's a little over 2.5 months and growing soo fast! I love the pic above with his jean jacket on. For some reason I thought just a plain white onesie would be better, so I took it off him...I wish I would have done more with it on because it makes his blue blue eyes pop out of the picture!! I guess I have tomorrow for another photoshoot...maybe I'll try that!! :) Raquelle will be back on Sunday so we'll have to do some sister-brother shots soon - I hope! :)



I was hoping he'd fall asleep! - and he did!! Sweet sweet sleeping baby!



5 comments:

Jamie said...

Can I copy you on these ideas when Micah gets here??? Love 'em! My favs are #s 4-8 (the stairs and the bench). I LOVE checking out your pics!! Keep 'em comin'!
Love,
Jamie :0)

Jessica said...

Of course you can totally copy me!! I'm sure I've seen them somewhere else before...so, it's all about adapting other people's ideas to create your own magic!! :)

Ashley said...

I sent my aunt over to your blog because she was so amazed by the cuzn's camp pictures and she said her friend payed over $700 for shots like the ones you took of eaton and Raquelle! You are VERY good! And wow is Easton growing like a weed :0) I don't want my littl guy to change that fast,

hugs
ash

Jessica said...

Wow! - she can pay me $700 next time!!!! :) :)

mark and trisha said...

just look at those baby blues!!!