Monday, June 11, 2007

One week old

What a blessing little Easton is to our family! He has such a relaxed, sweet spirit! - Just like his daddy, he is such a mellow guy...loves to hang out, eat and sleep!! We feel the grace of God upon our home every minute! Thank you Lord for the blessing of this amazing little man! May He grow up to love you with his whole heart, mind and strength!

Big sister is so great with him! Lots of loves and kisses!

Happy as a clam...just chill'n and look'n around as usual!

4 comments:

Jillian Weiss said...

Sooo sweet. Thank you for posting more pics. I know you must be busy, but I've been so anxious to see pics of Easton. I'm really happy for you guys.
I also wanted to thank you for your comment on my blog today. It was actually exactly what I needed reminding about. It is a special time for Chloe and I, so thanks.

Jamie said...

Praise God! He looks just as you describe him... laid back, chilled out... totally like Ben-jammin'! GREAT pics. I am so happy to see them! God is good.
Blessings,
Jamie :0)

Sara Shearer said...

Easton is so precious. What a sweet family of four. The Lord IS Good!!! Have a wonderful Day!!!!

Alicen said...

What beautiful photos and beautiful children!