Thursday, May 17, 2007

Baby Brother has GROWN!

Here is a comparison shot from today and a month ago! We've got 2.5 weeks left or so until the big Due Date so I thought I should take some more pics to see how the belly has changed! And, as you can see, it's much bigger and lower! I also took a few others just so you can see my smiling/glowing face! :) We can't wait to meet baby brother and hopefully find out what the little guy's name is!! If you have any creative names, we'd love to hear! - Post a comment with your ideas!!

We love you all!!




2 comments:

Ashley said...

WOW! You have grown, but it looks to be all belly :0), you still look great! I think it would be so neat if both our kids (if mine is a boy) had Bud's name as their middle, he would be so overwhelmed!Hugs, Not too much longer!!

Anonymous said...

I think you should name him Jacob or Izhar (1Chron 23:12). Come on Ben, the Lord has spoken and it is time to listen!