Monday, April 16, 2007

Potty Princess

This afternoon while the princess was on the potty, I managed to get some cute shots! :) She LOVES to "See Raquelle!" So, I used that opportunity (and the advantage with her being unable to move off the potty) to get some funny and smiley shots. She is becoming SUCH a little girl! Today when she woke up from her nap, she was counting 1-14/15 (ish). When I went in I asked her what she was counting and she said, "I count the flowers on my wall!" She's SUCH a joy...always surprising us with her intelligence and always making us laugh with her humor! There were too many expressions to pick from...so, enjoy them all!















She has the most precious chin!








































She wanted messy hair during our photoshoot! :)














I told her to "smile big"! - and she did!! :) LOL!


1 comment:

Jillian Weiss said...

What a beautiful little girl. Seeing these pics of her makes me realize how long it has been since I've seen her. She is really looking like a little girl. Too cute! We will be praying for you guys as the arrival of your new son/brother approaches.
Hope you update your blog often:)
Jillian